When you need a lawyer to draw up any kind of business contract, turn to the highly specialized team at Albert Maimone & Associates, P.C. They have in-depth knowledge of real estate law and understand the concerns and needs of small and medium-sized businesses. They advise buyers, sellers, developers, contractors, landlords, tenants, and management firms concerning various legal matters. They serve Queens, the Bronx, Manhattan, Staten Island and Brooklyn, as well as Suffolk and Nassau counties. This College Point boutique law firm has the skill and specialized expertise required to draft and review business contracts for real estate and rental property. Call now for your free consultation and case evaluation, and get a review of your legal matter within 48 hours.
What Are Business Contracts?
Business contracts are legally binding documents that detail almost every aspect of a business transaction, exchange or operation. A contract may define each owner’s or investor’s role in a company or delineate how you’ll settle disputes. To effectively run a business, whether it’s an NYC residential rental property with a co-op or condo board or a real estate construction firm, you have to deal with many types of business contracts.
Find the best attorneys for business contracts at the boutique law firm of Albert Maimone & Associates. They provide lawyer contracts and represent individuals and businesses, including partnerships, S Corps and LLCs. Count on your New York City contract lawyer in all five boroughs, as well as in Nassau and Suffolk counties. Theirs is a client-centered approach, offering dependable advice and skilled representation.
Why Is Contract Drafting and Review Necessary?
Central to your New York City rental property business are the contracts you regularly use, such as leases, as well as the ones drawn up between you and service providers, employees and others with whom you do business.
As a small or medium-sized business owner, you need a skilled business contract lawyer who has in-depth knowledge of real estate law and business law to draft and review your contracts. Ideally, your attorneys’ practice also includes specialties that cover you in areas such as:
What People Say
I have used Mr. Albert Maimone for various legal matters. He is great to work with, very efficient, always makes time for his clients. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a Real Estate Attorney.
What People Say
I used the Law offices of Albert Maimone & Associates, P.C. located in Whitestone, NY for numerous legal matters this past winter. Mr. Maimone was professional and courteous. He helped me plan my mothers Estate and helped me Sell my home in Whitestone, NY. I would recommend Albert Maimone & Associates, P.C. to anyone in need of an Attorney. He has a client for life.
What People Say
Awesome service! Simple and to the point! They don't beat around the bush. I will definitely go back to them for any legal advice and services that I might need in the future. Highly recommended!
Why Do I Need My Contracts Drafted and Reviewed by an Attorney?
The backbone of your business is the contracts and agreements you manage, draft, negotiate, review and sign. When you sign legal agreements as a business owner, your priority is protecting yourself, your rental property or business in a way that won’t put you in any situations that cause you unnecessary harm or risk.
Drafting business contracts for matters dealing with real estate requires knowledge of city, state and federal laws. Your lawyer has to understand landlord and tenant rights and responsibilities. Even basic residential and commercial lease agreements can be tricky and complicated with the many disclosures and addendums required in the New York City boroughs and surrounding counties.
These contracts are legally binding agreements, enforceable under city, state and federal laws. Aside from business contracts required to operate a successful small business, your New York City attorney for business contracts also provides expertise in drafting and reviewing real estate-related business contracts, such as:
- Residential and commercial lease agreements
- Service contracts for maintenance or to hire a builder or web designer
- Purchase agreements between a buyer and seller
- Shareholder and operating agreements between members of a business and investors who fund your business
- Partnership agreements between two entrepreneurs who are joining forces
- Employment contracts for your paid employees
- Construction contracts when building brick-and-mortar properties
Why Should I Hire a Real Estate Lawyer to Draft and Review Contracts?
Most business contract lawyers have expertise in specific areas of the law, yet not every business contract attorney has knowledge and skills particular to the real estate industry. Hiring a specialized real estate attorney for contracts specific to rental property or landlord and tenant business:
- Ensures all the terms and conditions protect your interests
- Uses wording that’s clear and appropriate
- Minimizes your risk
- Focuses on your needs as a business owner to be informed about the codes, ordinances and laws of New York City
- Complies with the city, state and federal laws
The benefits of hiring an experienced NYC real estate lawyer with exceptionally high reviews for drafting and reviewing business contracts include:
- Ensuring a friendly agreement between each of the parties of business contracts
- Clarifying the duties and obligations of everyone involved with the contract, from a landlord’s right to enter a property to tenants’ right to safe housing to financing issues
- Averting the possibility of a breach of contract or other disputes
- Providing business dispute resolution
- Steering clear of any chance of creating an illegal or voidable contract
- Making sure the terms and conditions of the contract are what you intended
- Including terms and conditions that can sometimes be omitted
- Defining the rights and protections you have in the case of a civil lawsuit for which you might be a defendant
- Taking action against another party
How Can I Find a Real Estate Lawyer Who Drafts and Reviews Business Contracts?
In the five boroughs of New York City, as well as in Nassau and Suffolk counties, turn to the highly respected boutique law firm of Albert Maimone & Associates, whose team of attorneys understands the concerns and needs of small and medium-sized rental property businesses. They live up to their motto: Helping clients get the results they need.
Contact the highly regarded legal firm for in-depth knowledge of New York City-specific real estate law. They provide the highest quality legal services without charging big firm legal fees. Your skilled team of attorneys offers exceptional service, which gives you peace of mind when it comes to drafting and reviewing binding agreements. You’re making good choices for your business, so it makes sense to choose legal help from the experts.
Albert Maimone & Associates P.C.127-16 14th Avenue
College Point, Queens, NY 11356 (718) 357-1216